My new built (under a budget)

yMaths

Budget (including currency): Around -1000 euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Only gaming (variety gaming)

Other details :  built , I am going to buy some spec that are in discount on my country and the others I will wait until 3000 and the AMD 4000 series comes out to get lower prices.

I am not sure about the motherboard , I dont know if I buy  b450 or go for b550 for a future upgrade because it supports next gen CPUs. Btw I dont need HDD and the SSD is fine at 448 GB (tell me if it is really important to change for a 2.m ) , this SSD is the only part I am reusing from my old pc.

Please advice me on PSU I dont trust this bronze , I feel like bronze is to easy to get damaged and screw my pc.

Dont mind the monitor .

I would go with a B450, B550 are expensive and nonsense for this type of built. I wouldn't mind the PSU, SeaSonic is a good brand, 80+ Bronze is really fine.

6 minutes ago, yMaths said:

(tell me if it is really important to change for a 2.m )

if your happy with the speed of it, sata ssd is fine. i run games off my sata ssd vs my m.2 nvme, no noticeable difference. only difference i see is maybe 1 second boot time difference lol

image.thumb.png.dec5113ef63364aaf78cbc0073bb9ac0.png

(all highlighted fields are problematic)

memory: you're on a budget, get a ripjaws V 3600 CL16 kit (Ballistix 3000 CL15 if you want to go cheaper. It's miron rev e, and it'll OC nicely)

storage: That's a DRAMless SSD, I'd avoid at any cost. Try to find a mx500/Team L5 lite 3D unit for that price

PSU: S12iii units are Double mag amps, and you can get much better units at this cost (even in portugal, you can get off with a TXm/Revolution DF/RMx/RM/IN WIN PB/Antec high Current Gamer gold psu)

OS: Don't pay that much for windows 10, you can literally download it for free from the MC website (the free version has a small watermark at the bottom right. that's it)

It is but human, to err, to buy a PSU, akin to dirt,

but fret not, young Padawan, for we will tell you, 

what will become, of that, which you have earned

On 7/13/2020 at 1:52 AM, Juanmacaam said:

SeaSonic is a good brand, 80+ Bronze is really fine.

Buying by brand in the PC space is about the worst decision you can make.

Efficiency isn't quality.

2 hours ago, BillNyeThecommieSpy said:

image.thumb.png.dec5113ef63364aaf78cbc0073bb9ac0.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61a

(all highlighted fields are problematic)

memory: you're on a budget, get a ripjaws V 3600 CL16 kit (Ballistix 3000 CL15 if you want to go cheaper. It's miron rev e, and it'll OC nicely)

storage: That's a DRAMless SSD, I'd avoid at any cost. Try to find a mx500/Team L5 lite 3D unit for that price

PSU: S12iii units are Double mag amps, and you can get much better units at this cost (even in portugal, you can get off with a TXm/Revolution DF/RMx/RM/IN WIN PB/Antec high Current Gamer gold psu)

OS: Don't pay that much for windows 10, you can literally download it for free from the MC website (the free version has a small watermark at the bottom right. that's it)

I totally agree with you on the RAM point , but I on Portugal your RAM is at the same price as my RAM non-RGB , thats why I will go with the Corsair non-RBG one. About the storage , I have a old pc right now (writing on it :) ) and the only part I can reuse from my entire pc and I havent got any problems since I bought it , is it really bad the fact that it is DRAMless ? 

Can you recommend I PSU because I really dont understand about psu's and isn't mine a good one ?  In terms of W's it handels my pc but I don't know about the other things and can you explain me about the double mag amps and why is it bad ?

I was going to do that for windows

Thanks for your reply ! XD

1 hour ago, gloop said:

Buying by brand in the PC space is about the worst decision you can make.

Efficiency isn't quality.

So what psu you recommend me then ?

3 minutes ago, yMaths said:

So what psu you recommend me then ?

A CX550 should be around $95 and a bit better.

would reccomend something like this. If you can, find a better case and you might want to add a hard drive as well but this list is close to your budget.

42 minutes ago, yMaths said:

I totally agree with you on the RAM point , but I on Portugal your RAM is at the same price as my RAM non-RGB , thats why I will go with the Corsair non-RBG one. About the storage , I have a old pc right now (writing on it :) ) and the only part I can reuse from my entire pc and I havent got any problems since I bought it , is it really bad the fact that it is DRAMless ? 

Can you recommend I PSU because I really dont understand about psu's and isn't mine a good one ?  In terms of W's it handels my pc but I don't know about the other things and can you explain me about the double mag amps and why is it bad ?

I was going to do that for windows

Thanks for your reply ! XD

yeah, DRAMless SSDs are pretty crappy on every front. I'd recommend a Corsair TXm/Corsair RMx/ Phanteks AMP/ High current gamer gold/ SF leadex III unit (the tx is the lowest qualiy out of all of them). Get whichever one is cheaper

It is but human, to err, to buy a PSU, akin to dirt,

but fret not, young Padawan, for we will tell you, 

what will become, of that, which you have earned