Who's the culprit?

EClinus1999

Good day!

I would like some advice which one to buy, recently last friday (July 10, 2020) my new PSU Replacement arrived which is the exact model as my old PSU (Seasonic M12ii-EVO Bronze Fully Modular 620w), when I assembled it, IT WORKED! Everything worked perfectly, I could even access all of my drive's files, it runs like it should be... Unfortunately after 2 hours of running, I was prompted to restart my computer for windows updates. So, at startup, my computer WON'T POST anymore. And its LED Debug lights points to the CPU. So, I'm stuck AGAIN where I've started. This is also the same thing happened to me at my original PSU, the one I've replaced with. 

MY OBSERVATIONS:

- All CASE FANS spinning

- CPU HSF spinning

- NO RGB Lights turned on from the motherboard (normally this would turn on)

- My RAM sticks turns on their RGB lights after couple of seconds

- NO Beep

- NO Display

WHAT HAVE I DONE FOR TROUBLESHOOTING:

- Reset CMOS BIOS (short jumpers and removing the battery), nothing happened.

I don't know which to blame, its either the PSU, the motherboard, or CPU. 

The motherboard was recently bought last month (June 2020)

QUICK SPECS:

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-B450 Aorus Pro Wifi (Recently bought)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (bought November 2017)

COOLER: AMD Wraith Spire (RGB LED) by Master Cooler (Stock Fan from my Ryzen CPU)

GPU: AMD RX580 8gb 256-Bit GDDR5 Asus Strix OC Edition 3 FAN Full RGB (Asus Aura) (bought september 2018)

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb (november 2017)

HDD: Seagate 2tb 7200rpm

RAM: 2x8gb Gskil Trident Z RGB 3000mhz CL10 DDR4 (bought july 2018)

PSU: Seasonic M12II-EVO 620w bronze fully modular (recently used a replacement given by the distro, but it only worked for 2 hrs)

Also, used an power strip w/ anti surge protector to plug in my PC, do you think i should buy an AVR? I havent used an AVR over 5 years now...

Im planning to buy later a NEW PSU, see if my new mobo still responds to work, if not, Ill send to warranty the motherboard as well...

Im thinking to switch brands from Seasonic to Corsair CX or CS PSUs.

Any advice/thoughts please? Thank you.

EDIT:

Actually my PC broke since March 24, due to the Covid19 lockdowns, there are many cause of delays such as shortage stock of parts, many PC stores were closed, and other inconveniences really makes things difficult for me. Now I have to fix my PC ASAP because of my upcoming online classes.

have you checked the volts that your psu giving out? your original psu might be still in good shape
your mobo however i doubt its still ok