Razer Viper mini vs Endgame gear XM1 ? 17 x 9.3 cm hand size and prefer finger tip

Zverr

The title says it, I'm gonna buy either of these 2 mice within this weekend, and I'm in doubt tbh. 
I've learned that the viper mini has bad LOD and not the best cable which are a big deal in competitive play; features that are important to me and that the XM1 excel at obviously. but is that worth sacrificing the lightness and the small shape of the viper mini? the question becomes for me: can I comfortably finger tip the XM1 with a 17 x 9.3 cm  hand, if so , the XM1 is outright a better mouse to me cuz I'm thinking a 10g weight difference is nothing compared to the cable drag and the LOD difference. (ps: disregard prices)
thanks in advance guys.

well the best way to find out is to try them out by yourself, but the viper should be more comfortable to fingertip.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

I think the XM1 is a bit too big to fingertip with your hand size. Also, I'm pretty sure there is a mod you can do with tape to fix the LOD on the Viper (if you think it is bothering you too much)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

forgot to mention the viper mini has surface tuning iirc

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

The surface tuning still isn't enough for the LOD to go under 2dvds, I'll just tape it and buy a bungee and hope for the best (I'm always scared of breaking mice while paracording so I'm not doing that especially with the mini cuz I heard it's hard to paracord)

but I could also save myself the trouble and get an MX1 , but then still I could regret it if it doesn't fit my 17 x 9.3 cm fingertip grip

• 4 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 2:00 AM, Zverr said:

The surface tuning still isn't enough for the LOD to go under 2dvds, I'll just tape it and buy a bungee and hope for the best (I'm always scared of breaking mice while paracording so I'm not doing that especially with the mini cuz I heard it's hard to paracord)

but I could also save myself the trouble and get an MX1 , but then still I could regret it if it doesn't fit my 17 x 9.3 cm fingertip grip

I don't know if you still need help with this. But for other people stumbling upon this thread. I have pretty average hands, maybe a little bigger. And the xm1 fits my hand nicely. But definitely go into a store and try it out.

Xm1 is more of a claw grip mouse imo. I know for a fact that the viper mini is a good fingertip grip mouse because ive tried it myself.