Age of Mythology: Extended Edition heading to Steam

Assassin

Nostalgia bombshell. 10/10 will buy as soon as it comes out for the sake of old times lol.

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/03/age-mythology-extended-edition-heading-steam-reveals-glove-puppet-sheep

As spotted by the good folk of NeoGaf, the conclusion of this Age of Empires II: HD Edition developer livestream (skip to the 43 minute mark) was gatecrashed by said puppet sheep. The fluffy antics eventually revealed a splash screen with the words Age of Mythology: Extended Edition and both the Microsoft Studios and Steam logos on it.

There aren’t many more details to report beyond that. Presumably it’ll be the same development team who worked on Age of Empires II: HD Edition. Look out for a full, and probably rather more boring, announcement in the near future.

Also this is being made by the same devs who recreated the AoE II HD edition as sated above. 

noymvMg.jpg

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

YES. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

that`s really some amazing news . Hopefully they will also make a Rise of Nations HD Edition too =) . Also some other Microsoft classics .

Saweeeeet

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

nostalgia: present

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Awesome! I still have the original installed on this PC, so I'll wait to see if they make any noticeable tweaks/improvements that will be worth re-buying it.

I feel like the only one who didn't like this game hahaha

I hope it actually has some work done into it. Didn't actually see much of difference in the AOE II HD edition

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414