Rgb fans

Linglong47

im trying to get some good rgb fans from amazon like the ll120 but they are so overpriced do you guys have any alternative for it?? thanks

19 minutes ago, Linglong47 said:

im trying to get some good rgb fans from amazon like the ll120 but they are so overpriced do you guys have any alternative for it?? thanks

CoolerMaster makes decent not-so-expensive RGB fans.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

2 hours ago, Linglong47 said:

What fans do you currently have?

You could use phantechs frames.

Are you going to be putting them on a rad.

Cheap rgb usually don't have very good static pressure. But aigo fans are pretty good.

For me, I'll go for ThermalTake Pure Plus series fans. They offer a good CFM and static pressure, and suitable as all rounder fan with acceptable noise levels and fan speed of 1500rpm for 12 cm models. The fans comes in 3 fan package with their own proprietary controller which you can control the speed and RGB lighting using their TT RGB PLUS software.

There's also Pure ARGB series, which you can connect to your motherboard fan and aRGB headers instead of having their proprietary controller.

The pure series fans has 9 individual controllable RGB LED, uses rifle bearing and has a life expectancy of 40000 hours, The 12 cm has 56.45CFM and 1.59mm-H2O static pressure running at 1500rpm with noise level of 25.8dB while the 14cm has 70.32CFM and 1.62mm-H2O static pressure running at 1400rpm with noise level of 30.4dB. All fan comes with 3 fan packs and a controller, the PLUS series will have proprietary controller while ARGB series will have ARGB controller should your motherboard doesn't have ARGB LED header.

So, anyway, what type of fans are you looking at? Any specific usage?

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:59 AM, Chiyawa said:

For me, I'll go for ThermalTake Pure Plus series fans. They offer a good CFM and static pressure, and suitable as all rounder fan with acceptable noise levels and fan speed of 1500rpm for 12 cm models. The fans comes in 3 fan package with their own proprietary controller which you can control the speed and RGB lighting using their TT RGB PLUS software.

There's also Pure ARGB series, which you can connect to your motherboard fan and aRGB headers instead of having their proprietary controller.

The pure series fans has 9 individual controllable RGB LED, uses rifle bearing and has a life expectancy of 40000 hours, The 12 cm has 56.45CFM and 1.59mm-H2O static pressure running at 1500rpm with noise level of 25.8dB while the 14cm has 70.32CFM and 1.62mm-H2O static pressure running at 1400rpm with noise level of 30.4dB. All fan comes with 3 fan packs and a controller, the PLUS series will have proprietary controller while ARGB series will have ARGB controller should your motherboard doesn't have ARGB LED header.

So, anyway, what type of fans are you looking at? Any specific usage?

What would you say are good exhaust fans?

On 7/13/2020 at 9:02 AM, Viper_the1st said:

What would you say are good exhaust fans?

For exhaust fan, you might want to aim for high air-flow fan. If your case support 14cm exhaust fan, then go for 14cm one. Be sure to balance out the pressure in your case or make your case positive pressure so your other component such as graphic card fan won't choke due to inadequate air inside your case.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.