Final decision! Which Graphics card?

kokoleison

After all this time! 

Help me make the best decision!(baget 190-220 euros max..200euros=275$)

R9 270x 2gb
Gtx 750ti

Gtx 760 

Hd 7790

Hd 7850

Hd 7870

Do you have a other idea in mind? let me know!!!

Which one will be better (and for the future games)?

and something alse really important.

I have a coolermaster eliteforce 460W and Cpu Fx 6300 Oc 4.2 from 3.5

do i have to Upgrade it?

If yes...any good (and cheap) one

(Living in Greece)

thanks for Any replies

760 if you can find it at 220 euros which is doable I think. Or you might want to wait a little bit to see the reviews on the EVGA 750ti with 2GB of ram, that might be a lot more power efficient for your rig, it will come factory overclocked, 6pin connector and lots of headroom to overclock. Depending on pricing it might come close to the 270 level of performance but at a lower power consumption and temps plus it will support G-sync down the road (one of the first that actually includes the display port needed)

-------

Current Rig

-------

e

760 if you can find it at 220 euros which is doable I think. Or you might want to wait a little bit to see the reviews on the EVGA 750ti with 2GB of ram, that might be a lot more power efficient for your rig, it will come factory overclocked, 6pin connector and lots of headroom to overclock. Depending on pricing it might come close to the 270 level of performance but at a lower power consumption and temps plus it will support G-sync down the road (one of the first that actually includes the d-sub port needed)

Yea get a 760, they are awesome for the money. And plus if you can get a better cooler with it, then you might be able to push the oc on it a bit more.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

GTX 760. It's the best performing card there.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

definitely get a 760, it will be awesome

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Hmmmm but how about the perfomance that amd is getting?

when Cpu and Gpu are both Amd they get a sort of boost

And how about the powerSupply?

Hmmmm but how about the perfomance that amd is getting?

when Cpu and Gpu are both Amd they get a sort of boost

And how about the powerSupply?

This is completely incorrect.

GTX760 but you need to change that PSU. For PSU i recommend FSP Raider 550w or slightly more expensive SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze 620W.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

The 760 is awesome. When picking psus keep in mind compatibility. Make sure if you use a lot of devices that you have enough power to support it. Most people can settle with around a 620w bronze psu on the higher end. I am using a 760 4gb and I had to use the adapter because it asked for a 6pin and 8 pin connection. A regular only requires one of those.

Can be found on my profiIe

Get the 760, tough you should upgrade the PSU to something 500W from a good company, like Corsair, Seasonic, XFX and maybe FSP (Fortron).

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Or maybe wait for R9-280 enter the arena, maybe will bring some price change to those model you've listed.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Hmmmmm thanks for the advises....

but as i can see...All my money is 220.... and if i have to buy a 70euros PSU whats the point? :/