Why is the EndGame gear MX1 v2 not used that much in pro play? (+ what mouse do you recommend me getting)

Zverr

I'm alomst decided to buy the EndGame gear MX1 v2, but the fact that it's almost not used at all by pro players is bothering me

my alternatives are:

Cooler Master MM710

Finalmouse air58

g pro wireless

razer viper ultimate

Zowie S2 divina

maybe the Glorious Model O or D

I don't care about price, my size is 17.6 x 9.3 cm (yes I have short but wide right hand)

Thanks in advance for recommendation!

Do you like it? If you do, I see no reason why you shouldn't get it. Lot's of pro players (especially in CS) just stick to what they are used to and don't really try new gear. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Do you like it? If you do, I see no reason why you shouldn't get it. Lot's of pro players (especially in CS) just stick to what they are used to and don't really try new gear. 

I don't have acces to try out mice atm but from what I've seen the internet + my hand size and claw grip, I'm thinking that the Endgame gear MX1 is the best for me, but this could be a wrong assumtion and that's why I'm looking for validation here + more insight

18 minutes ago, Zverr said:

I don't have acces to try out mice atm but from what I've seen the internet + my hand size and claw grip, I'm thinking that the Endgame gear MX1 is the best for me, but this could be a wrong assumtion and that's why I'm looking for validation here + more insight

Yeah, I've also heard great things about the XM1 for claw grip. As for the others you listed: AFAIK, the MM710 is good but has QC issues (not sure if they are fixed now), the Air58 is really big and way too expensive, G Pro Wireless is still one of the best out there and pretty good for claw grip IMO, the Viper Ultimate and the Model O are very low profile (like a Zowie FK1) which is a good or a bad thing depending on who you ask, the S2 shape wise is similar to the GPW but a bit smaller AFAIK and the Model D is pretty different than all the others you listed because it's ergonomic. (It's between an EC1 and EC2 in terms of size, for claw grip, I think the new D- might be better)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 hour ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Yeah, I've also heard great things about the XM1 for claw grip. As for the others you listed: AFAIK, the MM710 is good but has QC issues (not sure if they are fixed now), the Air58 is really big and way too expensive, G Pro Wireless is still one of the best out there and pretty good for claw grip IMO, the Viper Ultimate and the Model O are very low profile (like a Zowie FK1) which is a good or a bad thing depending on who you ask, the S2 shape wise is similar to the GPW but a bit smaller AFAIK and the Model D is pretty different than all the others you listed because it's ergonomic. (It's between an EC1 and EC2 in terms of size, for claw grip, I think the new D- might be better)

thanks for info mate, very helpful (sorry I answered late I had something urgent), but some reviews that were posted hours ago on reddit are trashing the XM1 lately ...

6 hours ago, Zverr said:

but some reviews that were posted hours ago on reddit are trashing the XM1 lately

I wouldn't call that trashing TBH, they were just saying that the XM1 doesn't fit their grip very well. Is there no way you can try the shapes? Because that's the easiest way to know if you'll like it or not. If you can't, I think the S2 and the G Pro Wireless are the 2 safest options. The G305 and the Viper Mini are also worth considering IMO (and they are also quite a bit cheaper than the other 2) 

Probably no specific reason, pros either use what they already like for the most part or may ve sponsored. Still, a lot of good choices these days. Try to figure what would fit you best. I don't like hole designs, Finalmouse is just overpriced, MM710 may be good for you. Between those wireless I'd say Viper Ultimate over GPW though. 

I have Zowie S1 matte black and love it. Their best shape really. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |