Alienware R3 13 GPU / Display Issue

Hi, sorry im not sure if this is in the right section

On boot and shutdown my laptop screen 'glitches', it hasn't caused my any issues just has me concerned there is an issue with the GPU. I have uninstalled Nvidia graphics drivers and done a new clean install but the issue is still there. It is also running the latest 1.9 BIOS, any ideas what it could be or how I could resolve it?

https://imgur.com/a/6n7kvFg

does it only happen on boots and shutdowns ? 

ddu the drivers and dont manually do it. if you have any undervolt / overclock get rid of it.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

@TofuHaroto Yes only on boots and shutdown, sorry i should have been clearer I did use DDU to remove the drivers, im running an undervolt on the cpu but the issue was there before that. Just removed the undervolt but the issue is still there

1 hour ago, Steel78 said:

Just removed the undervolt but the issue is still there

Highly unlikely to fix it 

But either update the bios if one is available to it or update windows.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

@TofuHaroto Bios is on the latest update and windows is fully updated. I have no idea what else it could be

4 minutes ago, Steel78 said:

have no idea what else it could be

I mean. If it's working fine for now I suppose it's fine?

Build Log: