Watchdog Error code

Hi i am having issues with this particular blue screen code every time I try to start up Intel XTU. I have had this computer about a month and haven't changed any settings and went to see how it compared to my wife's that i just finish building with the same exact hardware except the GPU is different. I have OC it using the built in profiles and XMP. I legit start XTU and start a benchmark test and it runs for 2-4 seconds and then everything freezes and i get the blue screen stop code Clock watchdog timeout. and sometimes the computer restarts fine and sometimes it will freeze here and i have to hit the restart button on the computer. i have clear cmos and reset the bios and it worked fine, but when i set it back to what it was in the bios it does it again when i start up XTU. I had these settings for over a month and this wasn't happening the first time is set it all up. My hardware is 

CPU- Intel i9-9900K

Mobo- Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wifi)

Ram- Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600

GPU- Asus EVO 2070 Super

PSU- Thermaltake GF1 850W Modular

CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D15

9 Case fans

I do get other codes sometimes that I don't remember off hand atm, but it is this one 80% of the time. Most of the codes also suggest a hardware issue or driver issue. 

Regarding hardware, Conventional wisdom is if a machine runs then freezes it’s most often a memory problem.  Inadequate power from PSU stuff have cropped up lately as well.  I don’t know that it’s hardware though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Honestly i am suspecting a memory issue. Some of the other error codes have suggested its related to memory and the watchdog timeout is able to be caused by it but i am unsure of how to diagnose this issue.....

Well the good news is memory is free to check even if it does take forever.  The quick and dirty test is to do a couple full runs of memtest86 which may or may not show anything.  If it does there is a problem but if it doesn’t it doesn’t mean there isn’t.  The long test is you put a single stick in slot 1 and see if there are problems gaming.  If there aren’t you go to the next stick and repeat. If there is a problem on the first one do the second anyway because all the memory may be good and there’s something else wrong

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.