4TB seagate HDD for £100

The 4tb seagate HDD is only £400! That would means £25 per terrabyte so in theory it's half price!

Order one before they run out!

jqSUfI8.png

Link: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/4tb-seagate-st4000dm000-desktop-hdd15-35-hdd-sata-iii-6gb-s-5900rpm-64mb-cache-8ms-ncq-oem?ProductId=72661

It is £118.08 for 99% of the people here.

If you dont pay VAT for whatever reason, then it is £98.40.

Why does your title say £100?

It is £118.08 for 99% of the people here.

If you dont pay VAT for whatever reason, then it is £98.40.

Why does your title say £100?

I never mentioned that it included VAT ;) 

Because he rounded it up to 100. You are being a jerk. 

99% of people will be paying 20% tax ontop of the price. To leave it out is missleading.

I never mentioned that it included VAT ;)

But almost everybody pays it. so why would you leave it out? It just seems like you are trying to mislead people.

99% of people will be paying 20% tax ontop of the price. To leave it out is missleading.

But almost everybody pays it. so why would you leave it out? It just seems like you are trying to mislead people.

Because I'm a MP and don't pay tax so what's the point?

No he is bring attention to a good deal on storage, people don't need everything spelled out for them. If VAT applies for them I doubt they will blame the OP for not telling them so. But also using your logic he would also be misinforming people without VAT when telling everyone it costs £118

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

No he is bring attention to a good deal on storage, people don't need everything spelled out for them. If VAT applies for them I doubt they will blame the OP for not telling them so. But also using your logic he would also be misinforming people without VAT when telling everyone it costs £118

The people that dont pay VAT are either: living outside of the european union (postage would cost a fortune), live on the Isle of Man, or jersey which have a combined population of 183141. about 0.00286157812% of the Uks population, or they are purchasing it as part of a company that has over £80,000 in sales per year.

The people that dont pay VAT are either: living outside of the european union (postage would cost a fortune), live on the Isle of Man, or jersey which have a combined population of 183141. about 0.00286157812% of the Uks population, or they are purchasing it as part of a company that has over £80,000 in sales per year.

Or they are me's

im assuming VAT is sales tax? if thats the case i never seen any product ever include sales tax in the price

Breaking news: Different countries have different customs and traditions.

Breaking news: Different countries have different customs and traditions.

thanks:D i know, im just curious and added my input. where i live, theres a 6% tax added to everything you buy, you only see it at checkout

thanks:D i know, im just curious and added my input. where i live, theres a 6% tax added to everything you buy, you only see it at checkout

In the uk it's 13% , referred to VAT and is 99% of the time included in the price. If you are a sole trader you don't have to pay VAT,and it's pretty easy to become one.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1