Graphic card crashing while alt-tab.

soluuloi

So I play games and i need to alt-tab to do something on the other monitor, and I can do that just fine but sometimes when i try to alt-tab back into the fullscreen game the drivers crash and my monitors turn off for a brief moment before coming back on. So far it hasn't happened when i try to bring the game back up by clicking on the icon on the task bar. Why so? And how can I do to stop that? i am using 2060 card btw. Already updated to newest version too.

Is this happening only with one specific game? Have you tried running the game both in fullscreen and borderless mode?

Also, 451.48 has been really unstable for me with a 2070 Super, I went back to 446.14 yesterday and it solved a number of issues I've been having. I'd give that a shot also.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

18 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Is this happening only with one specific game? Have you tried running the game both in fullscreen and borderless mode?

Also, 451.48 has been really unstable for me with a 2070 Super, I went back to 446.14 yesterday and it solved a number of issues I've been having. I'd give that a shot also.

Yes, with multiple games. All the same. I only got this problem recently with the newest update! Oh crap, may be that is where the issue is. I will back down to the older version and see if the problem continues. 

Edit: it still happen. So probably not because of the version of the driver.