Notua NH-C14S vs Antec Neptune 240 vs Deepcool Castle 240 v2

Hi Guys.

So I built a new Ryzen machine, Now being in a location where the ambient temps are around 35-40deg. My Ryzen 5 3600 idles at 50deg with avg loads at 80deg. and full load at 95deg. on the stock cooler, which is clearly not great.

After checking a lot of forums and considering my build, I have come down to 3 cooling solutions:

• Notua NH-C14S
  • Deepcool Castle 240 v2 RGB
  • Antec Netune 240 RGB

If anyone of you have any suggesstion please feel free to add(case clearance is 150mm AIR cooler or 240mm Liquid AIO)

My Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GLq4L2

Regards,

A.

20 minutes ago, asf1992 said:

Hi Guys.

So I built a new Ryzen machine, Now being in a location where the ambient temps are around 35-40deg. My Ryzen 5 3600 idles at 50deg with avg loads at 80deg. and full load at 95deg. on the stock cooler, which is clearly not great.

After checking a lot of forums and considering my build, I have come down to 3 cooling solutions:

• Notua NH-C14S
  • Deepcool Castle 240 v2 RGB
  • Antec Netune 240 RGB

If anyone of you have any suggesstion please feel free to add(case clearance is 150mm AIR cooler or 240mm Liquid AIO)

My Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GLq4L2

I vote for the Noctua on the grounds that it is more reliable and will be more than good enough.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I vote for the Noctua on the grounds that it is more reliable and will be more than good enough.

Considering the High Ambients and the given temps would the Noctua fair better than the AIO's?

Regards,

A.