LG UltraGear 27GL63T Adapter connector easily pops out

Imp07

I got a new monitor for my gaming PC which I am very happy with the picture quality but it comes with a very annoying issue, the power adapter connector does not properly sit in the DC-IN Connection slot.  I had to really push it to get the monitor to turn on the first time and now if I even slightly touch the power cable line the monitor may turn off.  Then I have to really try to get it housed but I can tell its not properly seated, it easily comes out. 

Really sucks but I guess the only thing to do is return or exchange this thing and hope its a defect just with my particular power cable...  

I also have an Acer ED6 which I have had no problems with the power connector to the monitor so i know its just particular to this new monitor.

Yea, the connector SHOULD NOT pop out like that. Exchange it. I also bought a new LG monitor recently which has similar power connector and it fits in firmly. By the way, the connector is angled at 90 deg, so how is it popping out? Looks like a bad socket.