Help for best settings for Radeon RX5500XT 8GB

I have recently purchased a prebuild from CyberpowerPC, which I highly recommend! It consists of a Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB DDR4 3200mhz memory, AMD Radeon RX5500xt 8GB,                  ASUS A320M-K M-ATX motherboard. Is there any utilities or software which I can use to be able to obtain the best performance? This is my first Custom Rig so nothing too complicated please!

3 minutes ago, xLampy said:

This is my first Custom Rig

Why prebuilt?! 

Anyways I don't want to get into that 

Enable xmp 

Download the latest drivers and the latest windows version ( as they tend to be outdated ) 

Use cinebench and prime 95 for cpu stress test and something like furmark or firestrike for you stress test  

Compare the results of the same GPU / cpu with yours 

And good luck , also quick tip : when ever you decide to upgrade 

Build a PC on your own 

Better value 

Building is easy and fun and it will be cheaper 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

8 minutes ago, xLampy said:

Custom Rig

Don't mean to be rude, but this isn't a custom rig. This is a pre-built, with pre-selected parts.

8 minutes ago, xLampy said:

Is there any utilities or software which I can use to be able to obtain the best performance?

Make sure your GPU drivers and motherboard bios/chipset are up to date, make sure XMP is enabled in BIOS, run stress tests to ake sure components are stable.

If you want maximum performance, overclock your CPU, RAM and GPU.

EDIT: I'm not sure how far a shitty a-320 will let a 3600 go, if you are a newbie I'd recommend not overclocking the cpu.

1 minute ago, gloop said:

you want maximum performance, overclock your CPU,

A320 board 

Can't  really

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

A320 board 

Can't  really

Yeah, realised that a few seconds after I posted.

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:
3 minutes ago, gloop said:

Don't mean to be rude, but this isn't a custom rig. This is a pre-built, with pre-selected parts.

Make sure your GPU drivers and motherboard bios/chipset are up to date, make sure XMP is enabled in BIOS, run stress tests to ake sure components are stable.

If you want maximum performance, overclock your CPU, RAM and GPU.

EDIT: I'm not sure how far a shitty a-320 will let a 3600 go, if you are a newbie I'd recommend not overclocking the cpu.

Thank you, I am a newbie so excuse me for any bad choices I've made. I've purchased it as something I can upgrade.