So i am on Intel HD 4600 for a while. - need help

KamiKatze
Go to solution Solved by KR_king,

Maybe a stupid question but do you have the Intel graphics drivers installed?

So i sold my GPU today because i want to switch to maxwell and i have to take some exams a second time, so no time for gaming anyways.

So for that time i am back to HD 4600, however it fucks up my PC. My windows Aero isn't displayed correctly and i have massive lags when normal computing and lots of stuterring (see pics below).

I also need help getting rid of all the AMD junk. I uninstalled the drivers via express uninstall and i managed to kill AMD gaming evolved, that useless sob.

However when i go under Services, there's still 'AMD External Events Utility' running.

So please help me restoring an enjoyable computing experience and getting rid of all the AMD crap. :P

post-31147-0-99312900-1393521319_thumb.p

post-31147-0-91511100-1393521338_thumb.p

who cares...

I also get like 15 FPS while regular browsing. Watching youtube gets even worse by that. :(

who cares...

Look at PCdecrapifier.com and download it to 

A. See if you have a bug

B. You can choose what else to uninstall

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

You probably just need to download and install the Intel HD 4600 Graphics Driver. If that doesn't work, try to download CCleaner and clean up your registry, you might want to download a program to clean up the left over files from the last time you uninstalled GPU drivers.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

Look at PCdecrapifier.com and download it to 

A. See if you have a bug

B. You can choose what else to uninstall

Sadly didn't work.

Try Drivesweeper

I think it worked. That AMD thing doesn't show up under services anymore. Now i just need to fix my graphics.

Wow........ waaaaaaaauw. :D Didn't know they had drivers. :P Dat stupidity. Such install now. Many Thanks.

who cares...

Sadly didn't work.

I think it worked. That AMD thing doesn't show up under services anymore. Now i just need to fix my graphics.

Wow........ waaaaaaaauw. :D Didn't know they had drivers. :P Dat stupidity. Such install now. Many Thanks.

Did that work?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Yes it did. :D That's emberassing. Installing the drivers solved the problem.

Drivers, all ways drivers

Not a stupid question till the end:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Glad I could help!

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70