what cpu cooler is best for ryzen 3700x

abdulrehman690

hello

i have corsair spec 02 case and want to upgrade my pc with new cpy ryzen 3700x and x570 asus tuf gaming plus wifi motherboard .

was checking for  good air cooler and saw be quiet dark pro 4 . is this will fit my case ?

if not what cpu cooler u recommended ? 

spec 02.jpg

stock could be fine. other than that go be quiet or noctua

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

For the 3700x I recommend the stock cooler on account of the fact that it costs 0$.  Ryzen2 doesn’t overclock well.  It famously CAN be but it doesn’t really do much good to speak of. A big cooler will make it quieter and lower temps but it won’t make it any faster. The only good reason I know of for an aftermarket cooler is if you happen to live in a really hot country with scary summer temps like Egypt or something where the stock cooler can’t handle the high ambient.  The cpu doesn’t have a particularly high TDP so even for that a mid range cooler is fine.  DRP4 is overkill.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Thanks For Replay 

Yes I live in Very Hot Country and Need Very Good Air Cooler to Make Temp Low . It's Normall Her Temp In summer 50C to 55C .

Does Be quiet Dark pro Fit The Case Corsair Spec 02 ? Also What is The Best Budget X570 Motherboard In AtX Size Which Can Fit My Case ?

My memory is the DRP4 is like 164mm same as d15.  LeGrande Macho RT is lower but wider.  

Microcenter reports Max cooler height as 157mm so I am doubtful.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

So It will Not Fit My Case ..

What Other Alternative Cooler U Suggest which Will Lower The Temp While Gaming ?

7 minutes ago, abdulrehman690 said:

So It will Not Fit My Case ..

What Other Alternative Cooler U Suggest which Will Lower The Temp While Gaming ?

Nothing I know of in the “big air” catagory.  They’re all tall. Alphencool used to make one but iirc it’s out of production.