LG 27GL850 Monitor Stand to use on other VESA monitor

Jillorval

Hi everybody!

I bought a LG 27GL850 a few month back and mounted it on the wall. So I've got the stand taking dust in a corner of the room

I've also got an old Iiyama monitor, but the stand is not really adjustable in a good way. That monitor has a Vesa mount option, but of course the LG stand doesn't.

So does anyone know of a way-hack-eBay chinese (or not) adapter to be able to use my LG base on the Iiyama monitor?

lg-27gl850-b-halterung.jpg

Thanks in advance!

• 10 months later...

You might be interested in 3D-printing an adapter plate like this one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4133062 . You might ought to measure your stand's baseplate's holes as they might be different from the ones of the older stand.

You can remove the plastic cover from the plate on your stand by unhooking the plastic clips from the metal, and then moving it down the upright telescope part of your stand. You would have to remove the V-shaped base of the stand for this.

Unfortunately i just assembled my stand and really can't be bothered dissasembeling it now for pictures considering this original post is almost a year old.