Glorious Model O- | Mini-review

Gandek

I've been using the Glorious Model O- which I picked up at Microcenter for $60 about 6 months ago and it's been a great purchase. First off here are my history of "gaming" mice so you can get a better idea of what I liked and didn't in the past

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum (Still use it as a secondary mouse for productivity stuff)

Zowie EC2-A

Razer DeathAdder Elite (Loose scroll wheel ended up returning it)

Logitech G305 (Returned it and got the Model O- , Wireless performance didn't seem to be that great as it was touted and the liftoff distance was too high)

I wanted to get something wireless at first and reading how far the G305 has gone since the days of the G602 I wanted to give it a try + I really liked the minimal design of it, but I ended up being disappointed with it and typical Logitech issues like liftoff distance being too high pretty much made it a no go for me when it comes to playing shooters. The stock feet on the O- are also miles better than what Logitech has to offer. The Model O- doesn't have these issues and feels basically wireless with its cord. I have not had any performance issues with this thing and it handles any fast movement like a champ. My past mouse for FPS was the Zowie EC2-A which was also a champ the advantage with the O- is that lightness, cord, and much better scroll wheel which I can actually use for other things if I dont want to plug in my G502. The only issues with this mouse that you get used to are the slightly wobbly M1 and M2 buttons however over time they didn't get any worse at least for me.  

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG

out of curiosity, did you get the ones with the new boxes? the one where they actually didnt fold the cable 90 degrees.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler