Gaming PC configuration

MrFluffyPants

Hey Guys,

So the plan is to buid a PC in about a months time.

The configuration I made myself is pretty good I would say but I never mind some extra input.

I will be using this PC mainly for Gaming (Battlefield 4, Arma 2 - DayZ etc.) and I might pick up recording video's again.

Would like to OC my CPU to atleast a stable 4.5 GHZ and probably will add a extra GPU later.

My budget is around €1300 so hopefully we can match that.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero

GPU: Asus R9 280X DC2T (This shall become crossfire as soon as I have more money :P)

RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (2 sticks) 2400MHZ

Cooling: Corsair H100i

PSU: Cooler master V850 (Should I up this to a 1000 WATT?)

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 either in Grey or Black (With the windowed side pannel)

Storage: SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 240GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Baracuda.

(Screen and OS I already have)

Thanks!

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

get 16gb ram later get 8gb and use the saved money ti get a 290 its not going to affect you that much 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

the 850 is fine for that build and crossfire u should maybe spend less on the motherboard and put money into your gpu.

the 850 is fine for that build and crossfire u should maybe spend less on the motherboard and put money into your gpu.

I know the motherboard is a little expensive but I just love the color scheme and the features.

With a 4.5 GHZ OC and 2 R9 280x 850 watt enough?

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

get 16gb ram later get 8gb and use the saved money ti get a 290 its not going to affect you that much 

I'd like to have 16GB because of the rendering that I will be doing. I currently have 8 in my laptop and I can max that out fairly easy

I know the motherboard is a little expensive but I just love the color scheme and the features.

With a 4.5 GHZ OC and 2 R9 280x 850 watt enough?

yes it will be enough.

I'd like to have 16GB because of the rendering that I will be doing. I currently have 8 in my laptop and I can max that out fairly easy

still seems a waste if your thinking of getting back into editing 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

still seems a waste if your thinking of getting back into editing 

What stoped me last time was the PC hardware I had before.