Should I buy a used keyboard from Ebay?

Go to solution Solved by Froody129,

I would suggest just getting a cheaper keyboard than taking the risk on an eBay one. You can get brand new keyboards from the likes of Redragon that are still built like tanks (likely better than Razer tbh...).

A lot of keyboards is marketing. Razer is more expensive, but it certainly isn't better. Up to you to decide if the brand name and the marketing that goes with it is worth it.

Hello!

I would like to buy a keyboard from Ebay. I live in Hungary in Europe. The Razer Huntsman Elite would be a good option, but in Hungary it costs over 220$ which is a lot. So on Ebay there is a seller who sells his Huntsman Elite for approximately 120$ which sounds good to me. I have a friend of mine in the USA so shipping might not be a problem. My question is that should I buy a used Huntsman Elite without any minor scratches in good condition used from Ebay?

try to make sure every key works, like message the seller and ask for video proofif you want.

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

I would suggest just getting a cheaper keyboard than taking the risk on an eBay one. You can get brand new keyboards from the likes of Redragon that are still built like tanks (likely better than Razer tbh...).

A lot of keyboards is marketing. Razer is more expensive, but it certainly isn't better. Up to you to decide if the brand name and the marketing that goes with it is worth it.

That's an F in the profile pic