PLZZZZ HELP!?!?!?!

i built my pc a few hours ago and have been trying to figure out how to fix this problem: the monitor says no signal when i plug in my displayport cable into it (also plugged into gpu) also ive noticed that when the monitor is turned on the gpu fans stop spinning, i plugged the pc into a mini tv and it worked fine even though the gpu fans stopped spinning, when i plugged my monitor into my bros laptop to see if it was the problem and it worked just fine, idk what to do plzzzzzz help

Offtopic: your avatar is a mess.

Maybe it's ok in some dark theme, but with bright theme it's a mess.

I edit my posts more often than not

5 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

make a proper post title rather than this crap and then people will actually look at your problem rather than actively ignore your post to avoid getting brain damage.

Well you looked at it

9 minutes ago, Flyingchickennugget27 said:

i built my pc a few hours ago and have been trying to figure out how to fix this problem: the monitor says no signal when i plug in my displayport cable into it (also plugged into gpu) also ive noticed that when the monitor is turned on the gpu fans stop spinning, i plugged the pc into a mini tv and it worked fine even though the gpu fans stopped spinning, when i plugged my monitor into my bros laptop to see if it was the problem and it worked just fine, idk what to do plzzzzzz help

Check that you've got all the wiring inside the PC correct, check that the power for the GPU is plugged in. Other than that I don't know what to suggest rn

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

5 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

Specs?

1600 AF

5600xt

B450m mortar max

16gb klevv 3200mhz

2tb wd blue hdd

120gb wd green m.2 ssd

Deepcool matrexx 55 mesh 4f

Amd stock cooler

Thermaltake smart bx1 550w 80+ bronze

yea yall stop the off topic and help the dude lmao

17 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

make a proper post title rather than this crap and then people will actually look at your problem rather than actively ignore your post to avoid getting brain damage.

18 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Offtopic: your avatar is a mess.

Maybe it's ok in some dark theme, but with bright theme it's a mess.

*** Thread locked ***

Troubleshooting can continue on original thread, now re-located to correct subforum too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv