EVGA or be quiet! ?

hbsterling

I was looking at Corsair and Seasonic (Focus GM-550) for my itx build but those ones were out of stock, so out of these two, be quiet! Pure Power 11 500w and EVGA 500 GD 100-GD-0500-Va, which would people recommend or should I wait for the Seasonic one to be back in stock?

12 minutes ago, hbsterling said:

so out of these two, be quiet! Pure Power 11 500w and SilverStone Technology 550 ET550-HG, which would people recommend?

What is your budget and from what country are you shopping from, I may be able to find a better power supply available than these options within your budget?

Although if it was between these two power supplies I would go with the be quiet! Pure Power 11.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

2 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

What is your budget and from what country are you shopping from, I may be able to find a better power supply available than these options within your budget?

Although if it was between these two power supplies I would go with the be quiet! Pure Power 11.

US and looking around $100.

33 minutes ago, hbsterling said:

I was looking at Corsair and Seasonic (Focus GM-550) for my itx build but those ones were out of stock, so out of these two, be quiet! Pure Power 11 500w and EVGA 500 GD 100-GD-0500-Va, which would people recommend or should I wait for the Seasonic one to be back in stock?

If you can wait 2-4 weeks, consider doing so. Between COVID-19 and tariffs, PSU prices have gone completely wacko. That's got to level out before prices can normalize. Right now, there is no such thing as a good deal on a PSU.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

28 minutes ago, hbsterling said:

Did you mean ATX build since both of these PSUs are for ATX form factor computer cases?

14 minutes ago, hbsterling said:

US and looking around $100.

@hbsterling, thank you for the additional information;

I have done some research and found that the be quiet! Pure Power 11 500w would be the best choice if you need to have semi-modular cables, although if you don't need to have semi-modular cables then you may want to go with something like the Corsair CX550. I would go with the the be quiet! Pure Power 11 500w if you need a PSU now, otherwise I would recommend waiting if you can as @aisle9 has suggested.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch