problem with phone cooling

BardiaMGTGC

i have a galaxy a50 and im having problem with temps

i just use my phone to ssh to my server when im not at my pc or watch youtube or hotspot 

my pc was connected to my phone via hotspot and it overheated and killed every process the phone itself is now in the fridge and pc connected via hotspot and i have ssh access to my phone lol

why is the temp so high that it overheated it was only hotspot and i was using a network package that i got for free 

is there anything i can do

Hot spots on my Note always seemed to make it run hot as well, maybe its just too much for it to handle at once 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

25 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

i have a galaxy a50 and im having problem with temps

i just use my phone to ssh to my server when im not at my pc or watch youtube or hotspot 

my pc was connected to my phone via hotspot and it overheated and killed every process the phone itself is now in the fridge and pc connected via hotspot and i have ssh access to my phone lol

why is the temp so high that it overheated it was only hotspot and i was using a network package that i got for free 

is there anything i can do

Might be overkill.  
I had a phone overheat for the first time in my life sitting on the dash of my car doing a video conference while wireless charging.  It was blaring sun and the phone is black.  I turned on the ac and made sure the phone was positioned in front of a working vent and all was roses.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

so after i gave a cooldown to the phone for 10 minutes 2 hours ago after it overheated i started the hotspot again and the temps are going high again and battery isnt going more than 3%

Screenshot_20200619-060243_Cpu Monitor.jpg

55 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

so after i gave a cooldown to the phone for 10 minutes 2 hours ago after it overheated i started the hotspot again and the temps are going high again and battery isnt going more than 3%

45C isn't overheating. Am I missing something here?

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

2 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

It’s a phone not a pc.  You’ve got to hold it in your hands. 45c is definitely “ouchie ouchie hot hot!” on the fingers.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

14 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

45c isnt overheat 55 is

It's normal for phone to heat up more when operating as hot spot. It has to receive constant data, send it further with WiFi radio and depending on how networking module is done, CPU has to process packets (unless network module has dedicated logic for this). Phone heating up so much that it breaks itself, that's a bad design.