Getting a new monitor

Haven_Alpha

Up to your preference. 

If you want some guideline though. 

If you tend to sit close then for 1080p I wouldn't recommend more than 24" but if you sit farther away then 27" will be fine. 

For 1440p, I use 27" and 32" from close up, I don't really have an issue with any of them. 27" obviously looks a bit sharper though. 

@WereCat  yeah I want a 1080p but I don't know, maybe 24" would be small but then I thought maybe 27" will have a low PPI and it wouldn't be that great.

1 minute ago, Haven_Alpha said:

@WereCat  yeah I want a 1080p but I don't know, maybe 24" would be small but then I thought maybe 27" will have a low PPI and it wouldn't be that great.

If you want or need 24" or 27" is completely subjective. What's your GPU?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just saw your "new PC" thread. With your components go for a 1080p panel. At 1080p i'd recommend 24" because of PPI like you already mentioned. One very good monitor for this spec is the AOC 24G2 if it's in stock and not completely overpriced. It should be at 180-250 $ for it to be worth it.

Edit: In germany i can currently buy it online for 180,- €.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

@Stahlmann98 I just replyed on you comment. I am planning to get MSI otpix 24" 144Hz and my second plan was the same one you recomended me.

2 minutes ago, Haven_Alpha said:

@Stahlmann98 I just replyed on you comment. I am planning to get MSI otpix 24" 144Hz and my second plan was the same one you recomended me.

Have a look at the AOC 24G2 review from Hardware Unboxed on Youtube. It's actually a great option. I'd strongly recommend to check this out first.