What is the Point of asking questions on LTT

Pakom
Go to solution Solved by kelvinhall05,
1 hour ago, Pakom said:

When i say i don`t get any answers i mean to the topic because im still stuck finding out what wrong with my pc and i don`t know ho to turn to.

And people tried to solve your problem, and were unable to. Doesn't mean it's their fault, lmfao

Hi

i`m somewhat new here and im having a bad experience i made 3 Posts more or less i`dont get any answers is that normal here.

Hey there! Warm welcome to the forums. 😁

We've got a pretty active community here, here's some advice:

1. Consider quoting or tagging (type "@") people to reply specifically to another member's message. Your quote or tag will let the other member know that you've responded to their message. Most of us don't follow up on a thread unless we receive notifications about it.
  2. If you don't receive any replies, you're allowed to bump your thread (a good rule of thumb is to bump it if it gets pushed to page 2).
  3. If you've tried both options and still receive little to no replies, people likely aren't interested in your thread. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Not every question gets answered. This is a community of like minded individuals interested in Technology. This is not an experts forum, per say, though we do have experts that visit from time to time.

The best that can be offered is to help you diagnose and work to a solution, there simply are some problems that just don't get solved, unfortunately.

I have looked at your topics and it looks to me as though you have received some help with your issues. Troubleshooting can difficult already and doing a troubleshoot in this environment can be more taxing, we the community rely on the OP to give as much information as possible to what the issue is. Unfortunately sometimes it is just not enough. But I see that you have been given advice.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Looking at your post history, your last 2 posts got 15 and 7 replies respectively. 

how is that 

1 hour ago, Pakom said:

i`dont get any answers

When i say i don`t get any answers i mean to the topic because im still stuck finding out what wrong with my pc and i don`t know ho to turn to.

1 hour ago, Pakom said:

And people tried to solve your problem, and were unable to. Doesn't mean it's their fault, lmfao

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈