ryzen 5 3600 90 degrees on stock cooler

hey guys this is my first pc i build it last night and today i was runing a game and the cpu temps are going to 93 degrees ? 

what i did wrong to get this high in temps ?

is this normal ? how can i check what i did wrong ? 

Update the bios 

And monitor your temps with hwinfo64 or ryzen master ( they are the most accurate )

Make sure the cooler is seated correctly and make sure it is a good thermal paste application 

Re seat the cooler and put new thermal paste

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Re seat the cooler and put new thermal paste

tell me is this how do i do it,   i'll unscrew the stock cooler and wipe the thermalpast from the cpu and stock cooler right ? and then put the new thermalpast on the cpu ?

Just now, wassil said:

i'll unscrew the stock cooler and wipe the thermalpast from the cpu and stock cooler right ? and then put the new thermalpast on the cpu ?

Yea you remove the cooler 

Remove the thermal paste and then nee thermal paste and reseat the cooler

Before that make sure to use hwinfo64 or ryzen master to monitor temps and check your vcore voltage

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

ryzen master to monitor temps and check your vcore voltage

iam installing it i don't know much ill post a screenshot and tell me if things are good or not

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

@TofuHaroto should i run a game i nthe backround while using ryzen master ?

1 minute ago, wassil said:

@TofuHaroto should i run a game i nthe backround while using ryzen master ?

Yea for a while 

It or hwinfo64

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Yea for a while 

It or hwinfo64

rightnow without gaming this is what i have please wait with me ill post you the numbers while gaming

ezrezr.PNG

4 minutes ago, wassil said:

-Snip-

Idle temps look normal 

If you want just run cinebench and monitor your temps 

Build Log: 

5 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Yea for a while 

It or hwinfo64

@TofuHaroto this is while gaming 

zezqeqzeqzezqe.PNG

this is while gaming 

you could always click on profile 1 and then click apply and test to use the built in benchmark

Use cinebench 

Build Log: 

Maybe you didn't screw it in all the way. For the cooler to make proper contact with the CPU you need to bottom out the screws. They have springs so you can't tighten them too much.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

Maybe you didn't screw it in all the way. For the cooler to make proper contact with the CPU you Need to bottom out the strews. They have springs so you can't tighten them too much.

should i go screw the stock cooler to the max ?

2 minutes ago, wassil said:

Yes.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

9 minutes ago, wassil said:

No 

You'll put more pressure on the IHS 

Build Log: 

11 minutes ago, GoodEnough said:

any idea why his ryzen master looks so old?

Looks modern to me 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Looks modern to me 

then why does mine look completely different lol

The stock cooler is not that good, I have quite similar number to that (even worse since it's quite hot in Indonesia) using the stock cooler.

while cinebench , i found a problem in one of the screws i think the motherboard blackplate has a failed hole the screw is not getting tight just turning for nothing what should i do ?

qzeqeqzeqzeqzeqzeqz.PNG

29 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Yes.

i did i found one of the hole from the backplate motherboard is failed that means 3screws are thighten and one not what should i do ?

here is my temps while gaming , i also found one the hole on the motherboard backplate is failed that means i only screwe 3 until tight and one is just turning without getting tight is this the reason iam getting high temps ? 

what should i do ?

szdfdggggggggggegegege.PNG

8 minutes ago, wassil said:

@TofuHaroto  HELP MAN

If your temps when gaming are fine then don't mind it 

From the looks of it gaming temps seen around 80ish 

On the high side but totally normal

Build Log: