Techquickie YouTube

sweet, which one was it and why did he watch it?

this is the real comment that deserves a like. it actually adds/makes a discussion.

EDIT: comment not irrelevant.

YAY linus

Edited by NJM1112

TekSyndicate Forum Moderator: https://forum.teksyndicate.com/users/njm1112

5930K@4.3Ghz | 16GB 4x4 2133Mhz | r9-290 | 6TB Raid5 | 250GB 850Evo | 8.1pro | RM750

Linus is here!

EDIT: Like for Linus because he's Linus

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Rawr.

this is the real comment that deserves a like. it actually adds/makes a discussion.

You haven't answered: which one and why?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I regurly tell some of my students to watch some of the vids when they start talking about PCs. Rather than lecturing them myself. :P

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

LINUSSSSSS (im watching you!) :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

sweet, which one was it and why did he watch it?

Crypto Currency one. One of my classmates was explaining how he was into Bit Coin and a girl didn't know what that was and he tried explaining it but she didn't really get it. So I recommended his as fast as possible series and I was like "There's aa video on YT that does a good job explaining it!" and so we watched it. My teacher liked it but he said that Audible sponsor ad was kinda long ha.  

Sorry for late reply, had after school things to do.