Leaks Sub Forum

Johnny-Boi

i thought that it might be nice to have an area for people to post leaks

@Johnny-Boi聽or DM me on discord

@King of Reeeeee Land#9814 聽

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above聽馃槈

would be better for the news subforum aswell, because there's always loads of people that post there and don't follow the guidelines.

that being said, i recon a leaks subforum would need some kind of guidelines aswell 馃槢

-Phoenix--VouwFabriek--SolidNAS-

BlackMacWoody Clack VirtualityLil'LadPlot-DeviceBoerderij

all your proteins are belong to us.

1 minute ago, RollinLower said:

would be better for the news subforum aswell, because there's always loads of people that post there and don't follow the guidelines.

that being said, i recon a leaks subforum would need some kind of guidelines aswell 馃槢

yeah good point聽i have to post my leaks on off topic so i made this post

@Johnny-Boi聽or DM me on discord

@King of Reeeeee Land#9814 聽

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above聽馃槈

As someone who's recently taken an interest in internet security and privacy, I like this idea.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x 聽 |聽 GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |聽 Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS聽 |聽 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB聽 |聽 PSU: Corsair RM850x聽 |聽 Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo聽 |聽 Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT聽 |聽 Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F聽 |聽 Sound: Sennheiser HD 598聽 |聽 Mic: Blue Yeti聽 |聽 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum聽 |聽 Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

If by leaks you mean rumors, Off Topic and General Discussion (depending on credibility) are already places. As in pretty much all subforum suggestions, unless there's real need, won't happen. The last great shake divided phones from laptops and Windows from other OS's. So those post/topic numbers are what would be needed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Depending on the leaks, it could be dangerous for the leaker. For example, if an engineer at Intel or AMD wants to leak something and they do it here, it would be pretty easy to trace it back to the original person

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I聽helped

My privacy guide| Why my name is piratemonkey|聽PSU Tier List|聽Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

9 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

Depending on the leaks, it could be dangerous for the leaker. For example, if an engineer at Intel or AMD wants to leak something and they do it here, it would be pretty easy to trace it back to the original person

Yet still leaks happen. If someone decides to post here, we only moderate on content. Not on their life choices.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv