Keyboard "Shift+W" not working while playing games.

While holding the W+Shift key , the shift key flickers(Activates and deactivates) which makes difficult for the character to run in game.

It happens only when i press "Shift+W" , but when i press Shift+any other button it works just fine.

It only happens while playing games.(I have tested every game and it happens only during gaming)

I dont think its the problem with the keyboard because when i close the game and test W+Shift ,it works just fine.

If keyboard is the problem then why would it work fine when nothing is played in the background.

Does it have something with macro ?

Keyboard is Ant Esports Mk3400W.(mechanical)

Please help !

-> Moved to Windows

Disable sticky keys.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

46 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Windows

Disable sticky keys.

Sticky keys is already disabled.

Its only happening in games.

The keyboard button is not faulty bcuz i used my laptop to test a game and its working fine.

I don't know this keyboard brand personally, but if it has a driver/software, uninstall it, restart your system and see if it helps. Sometimes with some brands the keyboard software tend to do special things for games, and if there is a bug it can hinder the experience of the user. So just to rule that out, try this. If the problem persist, you can install it back.

Same applies if you have other software that tweak things, like Autohotkey, software KVMs and such.