My fans are all the sudden really loud

Vincenzo Maltese

So I have 2 corsair 120mm LL RGB fans, and I also have 3 Deepcool fans which came with the case. (I know, I made a mistake) So before I used a Deepcool fan hub because I didn't want so many wires to be shown on the side of the case I couldn't hear my fans before. But then I got the Corsair Commander Pro and I plugged in all the fans there and now they fans are really loud, so loud to the point where I can hear them through my headphones. Can anyone help me?

Change the fan curve in Corsair Software?

before, when the fans were plugged into the motherboard, it used the motherboard to control the fans.

Now Corsair Commander Pro controls the fans. So SET IT UP! Choose the silent fan profile in corsair software, or create your own curve.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

They could also be set to run at full tilt because they don't have software telling them what to do. If you don't have it installed, do that and then see if that fixes it.

corsair stuff is rarely plugNplay

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II