just some tiny suggestion for wan show

zassou

to linus:

please stop talking over luke, he got some really valid points, let him finish what he says, even that makes you so itchytaht you wanna diss him.

if you say let luke speak, let him fucking speak, do no interrupt! i find the most put-off thing about podcasts are how some ppl always talking over others, aka "mansplaining"

if he wanna put a space rocket in his living room counter, let him put it. make better jokes about the rocket later instead of making unfunny reactions.

to luke:

your volume is fine but his is too low, as an audio listener, i always find myself scrubbing back a few seconds.

and when ever you laugh, i always wanna take off my headphones

and your volume not only too low, also wobbling, i suspect you have your mic mounted in front of you, and it's like a shotgun mic. whenever you move away from your chair, for idk, linus' dad jokes? your voice is gone.

your should have some sort of product quality despite the current event. sincerely an audio listener in a noisy room.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

Most of the time I have seen Linus talk over him was when they were joking 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: