Managing new case airflow and finding case fans

speed258

Hello time come to upgrade from non branded pc case to Phanteks ENTHOO PRO M. Browsing pcpartpicker I found this beast BGears b-Blaster 140x38 it push 308 cfm, for my setup it would be just more than enough buy 4 these and set 2 push air inside case(front),  2 exhaust air from case(top) and Phanteks default cooler in rear, in my calculation it should be neutral pressure sine same amount of air is pushed in case and same amount is pushed to outside case. Current struggle I have I cant find BGears b-Blaster 140x38 to buy or get in eastern Europe part only USA,Australia(amazon and ebay, newegg does not send currently), if it really impossible to get these fans what should I look for instead from 200 CFM and 140mm diameter?

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

I had a look, 140mm fans go up to about 170 cfm. or atleast the ones i could find. Do you really need that much airflow? The best i could find locally (the netherlands) was the Silverstone SST-FHP141. it does 170 cfm. if you really need more server fans might be an option but thats like mounting a jet engine to your pc soundwise

Great choice in a case, easy install and very good cable management!  I have the Enthoo Pro M TG and run two Phanteks PH-F140MP in the front (Intake) and one in the back (Exhaust) with a 360 rad on top with triple Deepcool TF120S fans intake to pull ambient air across the radiator on a custom loop.   Sounds like your setup would be very good!  You keeping the 3.5" bay on top? I removed mine to fit the rad, but also like how the fans line up so the bottom one does not have half blowing into the PSU shroud so the air hits the MoBo.

9 hours ago, karsnoordhuis said:

I had a look, 140mm fans go up to about 170 cfm. or atleast the ones i could find. Do you really need that much airflow? The best i could find locally (the netherlands) was the Silverstone SST-FHP141. it does 170 cfm. if you really need more server fans might be an option but thats like mounting a jet engine to your pc soundwise

I know but in this case hoping my motherboard help me to manage jet engines :) by setting fan speed by demand. Fun thing is that first choice of fans were use rgb ones, but price - performance ratio was not satisfying, keeping in mind that GTX 1080Ti likes to warm entire room by playing 2K 100FPS+

9 hours ago, Tarbot said:

Great choice in a case, easy install and very good cable management!  I have the Enthoo Pro M TG and run two Phanteks PH-F140MP in the front (Intake) and one in the back (Exhaust) with a 360 rad on top with triple Deepcool TF120S fans intake to pull ambient air across the radiator on a custom loop.   Sounds like your setup would be very good!  You keeping the 3.5" bay on top? I removed mine to fit the rad, but also like how the fans line up so the bottom one does not have half blowing into the PSU shroud so the air hits the MoBo.

My first case was Phanteks Etnoo Pro Full tover(in packing box we fitted our small height friend it was too fun to see how huge Full tower is), my build is full air cooling, from aesthetics water cooling is looking better, but maybe once I have my hands on RTX 3080Ti I definitely switch to water cooling, current GTX 1080Ti is doing very well in cooling but current cheap case is making gpu cooling even harder and since its summer Its sad to see my gpu backplate hitting ~80C+

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

5 hours ago, speed258 said:

My first case was Phanteks Etnoo Pro Full tover(in packing box we fitted our small height friend it was too fun to see how huge Full tower is), my build is full air cooling, from aesthetics water cooling is looking better, but maybe once I have my hands on RTX 3080Ti I definitely switch to water cooling, current GTX 1080Ti is doing very well in cooling but current cheap case is making gpu cooling even harder and since its summer Its sad to see my gpu backplate hitting ~80C+

I'm running the EKWB Liquid Devil GPU on "Unleashed" with a i5 9600K OC'd to 5Gz at 1.35 Vcore with a Aquacomputer Culpex Kryos Vision copper base block.  Max temps running CoD WWII and Super Position at 1080P Extreme levels - CPU never gets over 58C and GPU never gets over 64C.  I know, upgrades are needed on the CPU, but It runs great!  Going to try and under volt the CPU and OC the GPU and under volt if possible.  I think I get more fun trying to push the system than playing games!