Is there any website to verify if my images are violating someones intellectual property rights?

So i recently created 2 artworks of a Porsche 911 and I liked to sell my design in redbubble. I uploaded them to redbubble and after a few hours I got an email stating it was removed as they had past complains from Porsche regarding Intellectual property rights. I thought to myself, "ok, fair enough" and had a look if other people had uploaded any Porsche designs. and I came across 100s of them where it was not only porsche, thy had other car brand designs and manufacturer logos too with no change done to them. And since they came up top in the search results I believe they had been there for some time and they might have even made some sales and are popular among buyers. So what gives? Why did my artwork got taken down when there are people who uploaded exact images of the cars and also manufacturer logos? Also I would like to know if there is any website that I could upload my work and verify that if it is violating any ones copyrights or IP rights, because I got some other car related artwork that I like to sell but if they also continuously get banned I might get kicked off redbubble. Thank you. 

1. They got a license

2. They slipped past

3. They went into a copyright deadlock by putting a lot of logo's on 1 car

4. They made it as a parody

5. They altered the car just enough to make it an inspired design

I highly doubt that  a website/ software that  can do such verification would be free.  I think  reading about  your  country's copyright  law  will be a good idea.

3 minutes ago, steelman said:

I highly doubt that  a website/ software that  can do such verification would be free.  I think  reading about  your  country's copyright  law  will be a good idea.

I believe redbubble is governed by EU or American laws 

24 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

I believe redbubble is governed by EU or American laws 

If you are worried about getting kicked out, I think  you should  read redbubble's policy on   dealing  with copyright violations.

Some pointers

-Does redbubble issue a permanent ban  after a grave violation.

-Does redbubble have a   three strikes policy

-Does  it has   a strike removal policy  similar to youtube.

12 minutes ago, steelman said:

If you are worried about getting kicked out, I think  you should  read redbubble's policy on   dealing  with copyright violations.

Some pointers

-Does redbubble issue a permanent ban  after a grave violation.

-Does redbubble have a   three strikes policy

-Does  it has   a strike removal policy  similar to youtube.

I did go through their IP policy and copyright policy. I didnt see any detail on how many copyright infringing designs should be uploaded before u get hit by the ban hammer. There were other details for fan arts and mash ups (making a design off several other peoples images). I believe my artwork falls under fan arts and it turns out fan arts and mash ups are allowed in redbubble but according to them some designs could be violating IP rights. its a grey area really. In their policy they always tell u to contact an attorney and get them to evaluate your work before uploading anything on redbubble, which lets be honest is not feasible to do for each an every single design. which is also a reason why i asked in the original question if theres other websites that allow u to check if my designs are violating someone elses.