Regarding GPU temps.

Devezio

My graphics card is the Red Dragon RX5700XT, now my question regarding temperatures is most likely really stupid (I've asked many stupid questions in the past) but, i have to ask. when playing the division 2 my GPU usually sits at around 65-70C on the edge and the junction temp is usually 20-25C higher ie 85C-95C. Now i know the junction temp can handle up to 110C before throttling but my main concern is the gap between them, is 20-25C too big of a gap between temps? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. I should also add my GPU is undervolted. It's set to 1905Mhz with voltages set to 999Mv. power limit is at +50%.

1 hour ago, Devezio said:

My graphics card is the Red Dragon RX5700XT, now my question regarding temperatures is most likely really stupid (I've asked many stupid questions in the past) but, i have to ask. when playing the division 2 my GPU usually sits at around 65-70C on the edge and the junction temp is usually 20-25C higher ie 85C-95C. Now i know the junction temp can handle up to 110C before throttling but my main concern is the gap between them, is 20-25C too big of a gap between temps? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. I should also add my GPU is undervolted. It's set to 1905Mhz with voltages set to 999Mv. power limit is at +50%.

Try taking the cooler off and replacing the thermal paste, idk how to do it but it may work, there’s videos on how to do it. Also are the fans spinning under load?

2 hours ago, Devezio said:

GPU usually sits at around 65-70C on the edge and the junction temp is usually 20-25C higher ie 85C-95C. 

I'm sorry no offense but I don't understand

Do you mean it usually sits at 70 under load but sometimes it gets higher and gets hear junction temps ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

6 hours ago, Devezio said:

It's set to 1905Mhz with voltages set to 999Mv. power limit is at +50%.

Just wondering why you undervolted but then added 50% power? For my 2070s I just set my power limit to 80% and I actually get a higher boost clock due to the cooler temps.