PC3 vs PC3L Will normal PC3 work when PC3L is expected?

So I gather they run at different voltage ~1.5 vs 1.35. Boot gives a warning "Hey I want PC3L" when I give it normal PC3 and warns it might be unstable. I click enter and it proceeds to boot fine. 

I have a mountain of laptops that want this RAM and have exhausted  my supply of Low voltage RAM. I would appreciate  some information about how seriously to take this warning. 

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, inadaizz said:

I have a mountain of laptops that want this RAM and have exhausted  my supply of Low voltage RAM. I would appreciate  some information about how seriously to take this warning. 

Putting PC3 in a PC3L - slot means you are basically undervolting the RAM rather heavily. It won't break anything, but, as the warning says, it could definitely cause instabilities and errors. If you plan to keep on doing it, it'd probably be a good idea to run a couple of hours of a heavy memtest to see if the RAM is still stable or not.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

12 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Putting PC3 in a PC3L - slot means you are basically undervolting the RAM rather heavily. It won't break anything, but, as the warning says, it could definitely cause instabilities and errors. If you plan to keep on doing it, it'd probably be a good idea to run a couple of hours of a heavy memtest to see if the RAM is still stable or not.

"keep doing" would be inaccurate. I've not kept any this way. Yeah mem testing is a good call. Nothing but time until boss get the needed hardware I suppose.