Yet another stupid as problem .

StonerNixon

For whatever reason my task bar is no. Existent . It’s gone . II press the windows key and 5 mins later the thing finally pops up and I have forgotten what the fuck I was trying to do . Only way the task bar shows up is like that . Other then that is does this glitchy thing in the bottom of the screen and is just not there , nothings click able and it’s like the tab is down , but I have it set to be on screen always because of this issue and that’s the only thing I can think of to fix this . It’s a piss of to restart the computer every time I want to touch the fucking task bar . 

god damnit LTT stop making me post 10 20 30 second videos on YouTube just because this thing only accepts 20 megs . I’m on an iPhone damnit lol just like be a littttttlllee more lenient damnit 

Seems pretty messed up. Maybe changing taskbar settings (auto-hide, tablet mode, idk) might snap it out of whatever it's doing, but if that's not the ticket then TBH I would just try to reinstall windows. That'll forsure fix the problem, although it's a bit of a nuclear option.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

It almost looks to me like a key on your keyboard is shorting out or almost stuck.. can you try another keyboard?   Would be #1 on my list.. 

Have you tried re-showing/hiding the taskbar? It *might* fix the issue. That's a windows issue any ways, so like the above poster said, if nothing else works, reinstall windows. Maybe try googling for a solution before that if you really don't want to reinstall.

2 minutes ago, si1enze said:

It almost looks to me like a key on your keyboard is shorting out or almost stuck.. can you try another keyboard?   Would be #1 on my list.. 

Yeah it does look a bit like that actually!

I’ve tried 2 keyboards and still happens , I got it to stay locked on screen now and I don’t think it’s going away the issue seems to be fine now I dunno what I did to fix it lol and this was a fresh install of windows like 10 mins and this problem happened lol but I got it