Razer BlackWidow(RZ03-00390100-R3U1) or Corsair Vengeance K60?

mgsstar
Corsair K60/K90 aren't 100% mechanical' date=' it is a hybrid as some keys are membrane FYI.[/quote']

Yea I knew that so probably leaning on getting a quickfire tk and wait for it to go on sale because its expensive right now and do the gaming membrane keyboards feel differently or is it just the same type of keys on a regular membrane keyboard?

I was talking about the difference between gaming membrane keys and regular membrane keys if they feel differently or the same type of keys that they use on those keyboards

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

This.

There's also the CM Storm Quickfire TK with browns, which should be out very soon.

Edit: Never mind, the TK will probably be outside your budget. Go with the Rosewill.

Sounds good, but be gentle with the Quickfire Pro's mini-USB connector if you get that one. I've heard it can cause issues. Other than that, it's a great keyboard.

This.

There's also the CM Storm Quickfire TK with browns, which should be out very soon.

Edit: Never mind, the TK will probably be outside your budget. Go with the Rosewill.

Ok Thks for the heads up on the mini-usb issue! :)

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Just pointing out that if you play BF3 the K60 has MAJOR issues with it and you won't be able to play. I suggest going CM Storm for a 60-70 budget, or look for a Steelseries 6Gv2 on sale.

I'm guessing it's no longer relevant, but for anyone else reading: The X4 > G510.

The original G15 had some of the better rubber domes you could find, but as far as I know that didn't carry over to Logitech's later keyboards? The X4 meanwhile again supposedly uses better feeling domes than you'll find in most other rubber-dome keyboards.

Just pointing out that if you play BF3 the K60 has MAJOR issues with it and you won't be able to play. I suggest going CM Storm for a 60-70 budget, or look for a Steelseries 6Gv2 on sale.
Be careful with the 6Gv2. It's decent, but it seems to have a problem with keys that stop working after a while. As with most "problems" it probably doesn't affect the majority of them, but I've seen it happen enough for it to be a problem that's definitely associated with the keyboard, rather than being a freak occurrence. Just something to consider when weighing it up against alternatives.

I'm guessing it's no longer relevant, but for anyone else reading: The X4 > G510.

The original G15 had some of the better rubber domes you could find, but as far as I know that didn't carry over to Logitech's later keyboards? The X4 meanwhile again supposedly uses better feeling domes than you'll find in most other rubber-dome keyboards.

oh ok thks! Going to find reviews about the X4