Intel resolution scaler vs Nvidia

I ran into a weird issue years ago, I wasn't able to play anything on tv in 1080p 60hz, I can turn it on but the screen turn weird fuzzy colors are off and everything made of boxes. This should be a 4k tv an early one.

Sometimes one game like dark souls 1 remastered runs in 1080p 60hz no issue at all, but most of the time not the case. I figured might be the intel display manager what causing this it locks everything under 30hz, every resolution so I disabled the intel hd 630.

I lost control of resolution and the panel said it runs at 1hz but dived deeper it said 64hz 4k. Games went nuts just couldn't scale but it was 4k. 

This is a acer vx5 with the 1050 and the i5, what I don't understand the desktop runs smoothly after a reinstall of windows but when I install the intel driver everything gets laggy, and of course that issue up.

If anyone has an idea what is this please tell me, also the tv is capable perfectly of 1080p 60hz ps3 ps4 was perfectly fine with it no issues at all.

image-1.png

image-2.png

image-3.png

image.png

Use ddu and try reinstalling both Intel and nvidea drivers

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

23 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Use ddu and try reinstalling both Intel and nvidea drivers

Done it countless times.

3 minutes ago, Joseph445 said:

Done it countless times.

This is very unlikely to fix it but maybe try changing the cable 

Change the output 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: