Best 650 PSU

S.Elling

I'm building my son's gaming system, but I'm really undecided on the PSU.  Below are the components:

ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WI-FI)

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Super

G. Skill Trident Z 16 GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM

WB Black SN750 1TB

We'll probably be adding some RBG fans with a HUB and it will all end up going into a Fractal Design Meshify C White case

I'm leaning towards a 650W PSU, just having a hard timing deciding which one.  I would like for it to be modular for future flexibility.  What are your guy's thoughts? 

You can check the list 

But here is a few that I like

The cx650

The MWE 650 

the rm650x

The be quite straight Power 650

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

5 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can check the list 

But here is a few that I like

The cx650

The MWE 650 

the rm650x

The be quite straight Power 650

@S.Elling Not trying to be a butt but the cx650 is a terrible supply for this type of build (budget oriented psu) the be quiet and rm650x are good choices, look into the seasonic focus gold gx /px or prime gx, there’s also the seasonic prime fanless, asus rog strix and asus Thor (Thor has bling bling If you like that), evga g2 is good as well

9 hours ago, IC4 said:

@S.Elling Not trying to be a butt but the cx650 is a terrible supply for this type of build (budget oriented psu) the be quiet and rm650x are good choices, look into the seasonic focus gold gx /px or prime gx, there’s also the seasonic prime fanless, asus rog strix and asus Thor (Thor has bling bling If you like that), evga g2 is good as well

It looks like I'm going with the rm650x

9 hours ago, IC4 said:

1 hour ago, S.Elling said:

Good choice