AMD RX 560 Series

I have a AMD Radeon RX 560 Series GPU with a AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Vega Graphics CPU and want to play games like Rust, Destiny, and Modern Warefare but am running into issues with my GPU not being fully compatible with these games. I just got this PC and have already upgraded my internal memory C, D, and my ram. So my budget at the moment is low for a new GPU. Does anyone know of a better GPU that would run these games and not break my bank account.

What do you mean not compatible? Do the games not boot or they they run poorly?

2 minutes ago, Thatguy01 said:

They run poorly

Well no offense but a 560 isn't necessarily good 

It's basically a 1050 with a larger frame buffer

Maybe if you want set the power limit slider to max 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

and according to my game compatibility chart in my Radeon software application they done meet the minimum requirements.

Thats what I figured, none taken lol.

4 minutes ago, Thatguy01 said:

and according to my game compatibility chart in my Radeon software application they done meet the minimum requirements.

Please quote us so we can see your reply

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

@TofuHaroto sorry new to the site. any recommendations on a better one that will be compatible with my CPU?

2 minutes ago, Thatguy01 said:

@TofuHaroto sorry new to the site. any recommendations on a better one that will be compatible with my CPU?

budget ? 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, Thatguy01 said:

@TofuHaroto $300-$400 at most for now

for now get something like a 1660 super

plenty for 1080 and is even enough for 1440p

if you want something more expensive get a 5600xt (although that might bottleneck)

Build Log: