Youtweak - Chrome Extension For Youtube

Hi,
I would just like to present to you my most recent project that i have been working on and have just published for public download.

YouTweak is an application that aims to improve upon your YouTube experience. It adds many useful features, tweaks and additions to the site which i hope will meet your approval.

ypK4W5sh.png

17P8owq.png

uDuIyv5.png

Feature List

• Remove Subscription Videos
  • Remove Watched Videos
  • Subscription links are made HD
  • Youtube Subscriptions as Default Page
  • Stop autoplay of videos
  • Remove all subscription videos
  • Load all subscription videos

If you like the application please feel free to leave a review on the site.
Thanks

Download Link
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtweak-for-youtube/cfgpigllcihcpkbokdnmpkjobnebflgh

there is a bug with it that wont allow me to scroll down in youtube besides that its what i was looking since this new layout is drunk all the time

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

there is a bug with it that wont allow me to scroll down in youtube besides that its what i was looking since this new layout is drunk all the time

Cheers man, bug finally fixed.

also im starting to like this extension new features almost everyday nice job

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I currently prefer Magic Actions however I've got your extension installed/disabled so that I can check up on it every now and then, good work :)

My setup used to be linked here but links aren't allowed so... it shall remain a mystery!

Id prefer the watched videos to be minimized to simply the text in my feed rather than be removed but Ill keep it for the stop auto play

• 1 month later...

If you got this working for "Best option" on video quality i might download it. Atm i use YouTube AutoHD which puts it up to 1080p max.

Since i have good internet and some videos is starting to come up in "Original" (1080p+) i want to get that instead of 1080p^^

But nice work anyways, i will download this but PLEASE add the option to just get the MAXIMUM of the video quality^^

Edit: You added it! Thanks, now i will delete AutoHD since it's buggy as crap.

Btw, do you have any other extensions that is really good (like this) ;)

Ehm, i installed it and now when i press "play" on a video the video plays for 0.5 sec and then mutes the volume and pauses again.. I don't know what to do man^^

Edited by crunzaty

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -