Windows xp browser

Scugog

I'm making an xp machine and i'd like to know iyo what browser i should go with.....

It's not advisable to use Windows XP since even full support has ended on August 31, 2019.

If you still wishes to proceed, some browsers like Firefox (ESR) and Chromium still works but will display a warning about the operating system being unsupported.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

Just now, SkyHound0202 said:

It's not advisable to use Windows XP since even full support has ended on August 31, 2019.

If you still wishes to proceed, some browsers like Firefox (ESR) and Chromium still works but will display a warning about the operating system being unsupported.

Lots of hospitals use windows xp for Calculation and statistic information lol.

Pancakes and Hell 🥞 , @Naul so i can notice ^^.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Helltaker is a good game Click >> here << if you want to see.

19 minutes ago, Scugog said:

I'm making an xp machine and i'd like to know iyo what browser i should go with.....

If you are going to use windows XP, Then go with Internet explorer its more compatible for your windows than any other browsers like chrome.

Your OS will not handle Chrome as a browser since chrome uses a lot of CPU memory that will eventually slow down your PC and the browser. being not able to open videos faster, downloading, etc.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

I typically won't be using this machine for any internet use...It was created as a reverse sleeper that I will use as a gaming machine for older games.....I thought perhaps that maybe someone had made a browser that i might use from time to time...I also hear a sp4 was released by a third party

Older versions of Opera or Pale Moon are common choices.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 minute ago, Scugog said:

I typically won't be using this machine for any internet use...It was created as a reverse sleeper that I will use as a gaming machine for older games.....I thought perhaps that maybe someone had made a browser that i might use from time to time...I also hear a sp4 was released by a third party

Maybe you can use Network service to share files from your other pc, rather than just browsing and downloading files.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

1 minute ago, Naul said:

Maybe you can use Network service to share files from your other pc, rather than just browsing and downloading files.

excellent suggestion 

10 minutes ago, Scugog said:

excellent suggestion 

IF you are really planning to turn your Xp machine into a 90's arcade machine, then you can have this nice pack of old games.

https://archive.org/download/oldies-but-goldies-1740-games

Use DOS to launch them and you know the drill.

Happy to hear its solved! ^^

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

wow, that's a huge list....thanks so much...