Cooling setup

RyanLewisBull

I'm going to revitalise my cooling setup soon, i have this plan so far; Buy 3 single fans, a triple pack of fans with RGB controller, decent AiO. These purchases will go in my pc like so, 3 fans at the front of my pc, one at the back and 2 on the roof of the case replacing the ones i get with the Cooler. I now need a fan controller for speed, can anyone recommend one? Also if anyone can spot any problems let me know

The links are below:

Corsair SP120 x3 with lighting controller 

Corsair SP 120 x3 

Corsair CW-9060033-WW H100i Hydro PRO 

Specs:

R5 2600

MSI Tomohawk Max Motherboard

Spec Delta RGB case

U can pick up a Corsair Commander Pro. It allows to control the fans not only to PWM Signal strength but also to RPM. You can even bind individual fans to GPU temps or CPU water temp. I have it myself and its the perfect fan Controller, although a bit pricy. As you need iCue anyway for the RGB controller its the perfect solution for you.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 hour ago, Stahlmann98 said:

U can pick up a Corsair Commander Pro. It allows to control the fans not only to PWM Signal strength but also to RPM. You can even bind individual fans to GPU temps or CPU water temp. I have it myself and its the perfect fan Controller, although a bit pricy. As you need iCue anyway for the RGB controller its the perfect solution for you.

Could i use this?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/corsair-rgb-fan-hub-controller-black-fg-06k-cs.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwlN32BRCCARIsADZ-J4tFjvZeQn5lABCa6h6NDU7q5L6CMntXTagkDV0KJOUOWDXZ_mXmFmIaAj19EALw_wcB

5 minutes ago, RyanLewisBull said:

No, the RGB Controller is already included with the "3-Fan Pack + Controller".

You plug all the RGB cables into the Controller and then plug all the fan control cables and said Controller into this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-Commander-Digital-Lighting-Controller/dp/B0725HP1J2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=corsair+commander+pro&qid=1591185864&sr=8-1

(Yes the corsair RGB ecosystem is full of hidden costs and LOTS of wiring!)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Mobo has 4 case fan headers. You could go with just splitters. But since you are already buying into Corsair ecosystem, might not pick Commander Pro just because.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv