I really need help

Hi linus seen all your videos was hoping you or your fans might know what's happening got a new graphics card and installed it and now psu is giving two beeps on start up it is a old psu and fan recently died but still ran afterwards but troubleshooting says it's ram but removed ram individually and nothing please help asap

im confused...

4 hours ago, Camryn sherwood said:

and now psu is giving two beeps on start up

power supplies cant beep

it is a old psu and fan recently died but still ran afterwards

if the fan died in your power supply thats a BIG problem

but troubleshooting says it's ram

Do you mean your own troubleshooting or someone elses troubleshooting that you found online?

I see your new to the forum, please include specs of the system as well as a detailed description of what you where doing leading up to your problem. We can probably help you out then... Have you tried putting your old graphics card back in and trying to boot?

Also, psu usually stands for power supply unit, I think you may be getting that term confused with something else...

I am running on 8gb of hyperx RAM  ,core i3 3.14mhz and a enermax Galax 1000w ups power supply but as I said it's old and lost its bottom fan with a brand new graphics card.i recently had strife with the amd Fatboy rx590 due to its power consumption and downgraded to a GeForce 1650, during that time I installed my previous graphics to see if it would work but it had died but everything was still running...then I decided to switch off the power supply by it's switch till the new graphics card arrives and it did a few days later and then installed it and switched on power supply then this error occurred with both graphics cards so have no idea but the fan of the graphics card starts spinning so I know it's not the graphics card.and I was reading on the internet about power supplies and the trouble shoot was two beeps mean ram so yeah not my own logic.