Elder Scrolls Online - Leaked Footage

TechBlitZ

Slick mention this in the most recent live stream, the footage was looked about a week or so ago and has since been taken down from youtube.

I can't wait for ESO, and as I haven't seen any footage I hunted down the leaked footage! I think it looks amazing. The footage is only 720p and I'm not sure what the graphic settings are, but it's hard to beleive it's an MMO and not another ES game.

If this is breaking forum rules then please delete my thread, but i'd love to show you guys the footage, so here you go.

(Please don't watch the footage if you don't want to see what the game looks like! There is nothing in this video that is not already known about the game, about from how it looks)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzftgv_eso_videogames#.UX_IVLXvuqk

(The guy who has made this video is not me, I found it on Mega upload)

Enjoy! 

Like every mmo it all comes down to end game. But I don't think this game is going to be great but i'm not really a fan of Elder Scrolls so that's probably why. 

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

for a game that is supposed to launch in 2013 it is deathly scary reading the dev team talk about the mechanics in the game.  there is so much of the game that isn't properly fleshed out they are also really evasive about questions like PVE endgame content 

I'm afraid of another rushed SWTOR scenario where the development team has to make up for the shortcoming of the marketing department blowing their wad and setting a date. 

spells that combine with team mates spells to make bigger combo damage and their streak system and extensive crafting sound alluring but I'm sensing too many red flags already. my fingers are crossed though I really hope they pull this one off.