Inkjet printing blanks

So my HP Envy 5330 series Inkjet printer has started to print blanks
I have already tried refilling the cartridges (for the first time) and ensuring they are not clogged. Any suggestions as to what I can do???

Get a new printer, the amount of BS they put in modern printers for the past 15 years to make them unfixable is an abhorrent practice.

In the past 10 years I’ve replaced my inkjet printer 3 times. I finally bit the bullet and bought a $300 laser printer 3 years ago and I’ve no issues.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

20 minutes ago, KGM said:

Any suggestions as to what I can do???

Cry.

Then look up videos of people working on printers and see if you can replicate it.

And then call HP and see how much they'll charge you to service it.

And then cry again.

Just now, thebrain36 said:

Cry.

Then look up videos of people working on printers and see if you can replicate it.

And then call HP and see how much they'll charge you to service it.

And then cry again.

HAHHAHAH OUCH

Can you maybe hook me up with a few useful links tho????

Unfortunately the best thing to do is replace the printer, ideally with a laser printer but I get those can be more expensive. With the prices of new printers being so low, it just doesn't make much sense to get it repaired by HP or buy a replacement part. 

17 minutes ago, KGM said:

So my HP Envy 5330 series Inkjet printer has started to print blanks
I have already tried refilling the cartridges (for the first time) and ensuring they are not clogged. Any suggestions as to what I can do???

1. What do you mean by refilling cartridges? Installing new ones or some kind of a refill kit?
  2. What do you mean by blanks? Completely blank pages? Does it affect all colors or just some?
  3. Ensuring that they are not clogged - how? Did you clean the cartridges a suggested in the manual?

Considering my current understanding of your problem, this seems like a printhead problem. Did you try the printhead cleaning procedure from the menu of your printer?

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

1 minute ago, KGM said:

Can you maybe hook me up with a few useful links tho????

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03765731

you've probably already seen this link from their website. But if none of this works, I can't find anything else on the world wide web to help. Just hope you dont get "solution" 6.

1 minute ago, thebrain36 said:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03765731

you've probably already seen this link from their website. But if none of this works, I can't find anything else on the world wide web to help. Just hope you dont get "solution" 6.

Here is a slightly expanded version of it with more troubleshooting steps: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-5530-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5304881/model/5373124/document/c03743678

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

So I,

Used a refill kit

The pages are completely blank (it did print some broken random lines once, not on the entire page though)

I youtubed and used tissues to ensure that ink was flowing through the cartridges

and yes I tried the clean print head utility multiple times

Just now, redteam4ever said:

1. What do you mean by refilling cartridges? Installing new ones or some kind of a refill kit?
  2. What do you mean by blanks? Completely blank pages? Does it affect all colors or just some?
  3. Ensuring that they are not clogged - how? Did you clean the cartridges a suggested in the manual?

Considering my current understanding of your problem, this seems like a printhead problem. Did you try the printhead cleaning procedure from the menu of your printer?

1 minute ago, KGM said:

So I,

Used a refill kit

The pages are completely blank (it did print some broken random lines once, not on the entire page though)

I youtubed and used tissues to ensure that ink was flowing through the cartridges

and yes I tried the clean print head utility multiple times

Did you refill before it started printing blanks? That would mean your refill ink clogged the cartridge. Flowing might not mean it is going to work. I was just doing some reading on how the inkjet printer works and it forces droplets out by vaporizing the ink. Maybe the ink is just not up to the standard and it stopped working. Or the old and new ink didn't respond well to mixing. All of this should be resolved with buying a new cartridge IMO.