Curved main display + 2*flat vs 2* curved

Patrik_

Because of my OCD i would get 3 of the same either way, just so it looks better.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

3 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Because of my OCD i would get 3 of the same either way, just so it looks better.

Sure Im printing money so I can get as secondary displays more MSI MPG27CQ wich is 500dollar display... :D

50 minutes ago, Patrik_ said:

Sure Im printing money so I can get as secondary displays more MSI MPG27CQ wich is 500dollar display... :D

In that case if you already have a curved monitor just get curved ones that have the same size. They dont Need 144 Hz or anything if they are just secondary Monitors.

I was thinking u talked about a surround gaming Setup. (Gaming on 3 Monitors at the same time)

Practically there is no difference in curved vs. flat.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

In that case if you already have a curved monitor just get curved ones that have the same size. They dont Need 144 Hz or anything if they are just secondary Monitors.

I was thinking u talked about a surround gaming Setup. (Gaming on 3 Monitors at the same time)

Practically there is no difference in curved vs. flat.

I have it more for programing and boosting my multitasking