New Build not posting/booting properly NEED HELP

My build:

• Ryzen 5 3600

• B450 Tomahawk Max

• 2x8 G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600

• 250gb Kingston SSD

• 650w Corsair CX PSU

• GTX 1060/1080 (Been swapping them to make sure its not a graphics failure, same results)

I've posted this on reddit and no one (could or did offer help). This is my last resort. Everything is brand new parts. I believe everything is seated in properly. I got my motherboard replaced, I seated and unseated cables, graphics card, CPU, RAM. Reset CMOS, flashed BIOS. I don't know what to do anymore.

I would try a different monitor and or monitor cable (HDMI??) then go form there.

4 hours ago, AshRiver said:

Shouldn't your ram be in slot 2 and 4 not 1 and 3? 

It's in 2 and 4

4 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I would try a different monitor and or monitor cable (HDMI??) then go form there.

Already tried as you can see with multiple monitors.

Stuck in the same boat as you dude. I had been trying to set up network sharing and realized I named my new pc the same as my old pc and didn’t like it so I changed the name and lost admin rights. I did a system restore and finally figured everything out but all of my oc settings reverted back to stock. I was too lazy to re configure everything until a couple days later which was Monday of this week. I have an Alienware aurora r9 i79700k 16gigs of ram rtx 2060 super 850w psu and am fairly new to overclocking and related things. I re-enabled my overclock via the Alienware command cause like I said I am fairly new to the process and using the built in software is just easier. It’s set to 5 ghz at 1.3 volts with an offset of 3mv but really only gets up to 4.7 which is absolutely fine. I then restarted for the changes to take effect like they had been for a month prior and decided to also re enable my xmp profile and kill two birds with one stone so I booted into bios and switched it on saved and exited...and then it never turned back on. I have tried everything and anything and could still not get it to post. Luckily I was still within warranty but I still want to know what the hell happened. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/vXkWoaq