windows 10 install site not loading

BoggerBoss
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,

Hey there. Website seems to be down for me as well. Two options:

• On Google, if you search "Download Windows 10" and access the "Cached" webpage (link), I believe you can still access the site with its links and instructions.
  • Download the Windows 10 installation media tool from this link (retrieved from cached site).

so im trying to reinstall windows 10 as i just got an ssd for a boot drive. but the creation tool site just wont load. its the only site that wont load. every other site i go on works, including this forum. its just the download site that just loads for ever. any help? i wanted to get this done before i start work in 2 hours.

EDIT: im using this link https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

and i have tried on another computer and even on my mobile data on my phone and it still wont load

• On Google, if you search "Download Windows 10" and access the "Cached" webpage (link), I believe you can still access the site with its links and instructions.
  • Download the Windows 10 installation media tool from this link (retrieved from cached site).

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

5 minutes ago, Eschew said:

perfect thank you for sending me the link