Swapping cooler master h100 for Noctua NH-D15

So i have a quiestion, i just orderet an Noctua nh-d15, to replace for my cooler master h100,

simple reason is that im just not a fan of AIO cooling.

Are my temps gonna become higher, lower og similair?

And also, it's been some years since i have last time tinkered with my PC, so in what order do i take the AIO out, water block first, or radiator.

My setup:

Case: NZXT H500

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z390 PLUS GAMING
Hard drive: 1TB M.2 NVMe X4 (INTEL 660P)
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS
RAM: 32GB 3000MHZ HYPERX PREDATOR
GPU: ASUS RTX2080TI 11GB ROG STRIX

Should be similar, or lower.. or maybe even a little higher.. wont know until you try. Everyone has a different environment. I went from a D14 to H100 using 120x38s, and it was excellent. But over time as my H100 turned to wet poop, I wished I would have kept the D14, but I had to try it. Everyone said how good they were.. well, they are "ok" for about18 months or so.. I still like my big air coolers and lots of wind. Probably wont change my mind.

I take the block out first, and just let it hang over the edge. then I undo the rad and pull it all out. 

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

1 hour ago, freeagent said:

Should be similar, or lower.. or maybe even a little higher.. wont know until you try. Everyone has a different environment. I went from a D14 to H100 using 120x38s, and it was excellent. But over time as my H100 turned to wet poop, I wished I would have kept the D14, but I had to try it. Everyone said how good they were.. well, they are "ok" for about18 months or so.. I still like my big air coolers and lots of wind. Probably wont change my mind.

I take the block out first, and just let it hang over the edge. then I undo the rad and pull it all out. 

Ty so much for your response, every input is appreciated, 

I am just not comfurtable with water cooler, noticed some droplets on the glass side panel aswell lately, 

even tho i have two humidyfidiers in the room, so thats also a reason why i want to swap to a noctua.

Dont like the fact there might be a small leak, even tho the h100 is only three months old.

I would say you win here. More so if we are really talking about old H100. D15 competes with better AIOs than that one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv